Numerous time, I got angry at emails, situations and it kept on going for too long. At the end, I always felt exhausted. I was constantly thinking about it. I lost energy and felt frustrated.
There are times we feel stuck. We forget to put things into perspective.
Once and for all, I wanted to find a way to release myself from those reactions. It was time to learn to let go.
- You kill your creativity, harm your savoir-faire and create frustration
- Lower your productivity and decrease your efficiency
- Lose what makes you, You!
How to actually let go?
First, letting it go is not giving up. Letting it go is truly accepting the situation and the reality.
Accepting that there are situations that you will have control on and other that won’t be able to change at all. Acknowledging those events will help you to push through and be creative a way around.
Letting go is about finding alternative way to face the reality
- Take 5 minutes to be angry, sad or deceived and move on 😉
- Focus on the bigger picture! What are you trying to achieve?
- Rethink your to-do list to enjoy more brainstorming sessions ! Keep your mind free to unleash your creativity !
Then if possible, take time off! Unplug! Enjoy some free time ! Just a day or even half a day!
And remember, believe in yourself and your ability to change! Nothing is set in stone 🙂